Services and Programs
Our services, programs, or activities promote health and healing as a response to identified community needs. They increase access to healthcare and improve community health for our entire county. Feel free to browse our list of services found in the navigation menu to the left. If you feel a service is missing, please click here to contact us!
We help to identify community needs and then establish services that:
- Improve access to healthcare services.
- Enhance health of the community.
- Advance medical or health knowledge.
- Relieve or reduce the burden of government or other community efforts.
Our programs or services are set up to ensure that they’re not:
- Provided for marketing purposes.
- Restricted to hospital employees and physicians.
- Required of all healthcare providers by rules or standards.
- Unrelated to health or the mission of the Health Project.