Upfront Education & AwarenessVisit our website
It’s a Part of Life. Be Upfront About It.
Over the past few years, STD and HIV rates have risen in Muskegon County. Right now, we greatly exceed the national average for infection rates.
That’s all about to change.
The Upfront Coalition’s mission is educate the community on sexual health to lower infection rates in the area. The approach is right in the name – be upfront. It starts with education. Sexual health has been taboo for too long. It’s time to put the right knowledge in the hands of our community so they are prepared for every situation.
Upfront’s main initiatives are:
- Build a knowledge base of sexual health resources.
- Reduce the stigma of talking about sexual health.
- Increase treatment options for the community.
- Shift the mindset of the community to be proactive about sexual health.
- Educate the entire area on the risks and preventative measures.
Help us create a healthier community. Get involved today.